Are Casino Themed Parties legal?
ABSOLUTELY! We provide Casino Parties for entertainment purposes only – NO REAL MONEY IS USED
How long will the event last?
Our prices are based on 3 hour increments, however, you may book additional hours for an additional cost.
What does a casino party include?
When you book a party with Casino Party World, all dealers, tables, accessories, delivery, set-up and breakdown of equipment is included in your price. There are no hidden costs in your bill. Gratuities are appreciated; however we do not include them on your invoice.
Is a deposit required?
We require a 25%, non-refundable deposit (of the total casino party cost) to reserve your date. The other 75% is paid when the casino party event is finished.
Are minors allowed to play?
Yes. From 3 to 133, all casino party guests are welcome to play.
How much should I tip?
Gratuity is not included in pricing, however, tips are very much appreciated. As with any service, tipping is based on your level of satisfaction.
What areas do you do casino event rentals?
We serve Phoenix and Tucson and the entire surrounding areas including, but not limited to: Wickenburg, Heber, New River, Cave Creek, Camp Creek, Sunflower, Jakes Corner, Surprise, El Mirage, Sun City, Litchfield Park, Peoria, Glendale, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Tortilla Flat, Roosevelt, Tonopah, Buckeye, Avondale, Apache Junction, Guadalupe, Laveen, Chandler, Higley, Queen Creek, Sun Lakes, Tempe, Sacaton, Maricopa, Mobile, Gila Bend, Theba, Ak Chin, Randolph, Coolidge, Florence, Flagstaff, Payson & Prescott, Casa Grande, Tucson, Oro Valley, and many more